1) Be respectful of others. Do not use language that is racist, sexist, homophobic, or otherwise exclusionary or offensive. Do not SHOUT. Do not break the scroll. Do not hotlink images. Do be polite.
2) Comments should be substantive and germane. Derailing is absolutely forbidden, as is denialism. Derailing for Dummies is a helpful guide to what not to do.
3) Advertisement of any kind is strictly prohibited. Should you advertise in the comments, you will owe me $1000 per incident even if the comment is rejected. Advertising in my comments also enjoins you from pursuing any legal action related to my subsequent statements about your company. Any subsequent legal action on your behalf shall be penalized by a forfeit of $1 million per filing (inclusive of all parties), payable to me or a charity of my choosing.
4) This blog is intended for a broad audience. Therefore, do not swear.
5) Comments may be deleted or edited at any time, for any reason, at the sole discretion of the site operator, no matter how unfair it seems to you.